Are you ready to make a Positive Step?
We are looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join our mobile team in the area of home visiting and community rehabilitation.
Established in 2010, Positive Step is dedicated and passionate about providing comprehensive therapy services to enable people to reach their potential and return to the activities they love. Positive Step only employ experienced occupational therapists and our vision is to provide exceptional, tailored interventions to our clients. Our mission is to build a team who can educate, support and empower our clients.
We are looking for someone pretty amazing….someone who is hard working, friendly and a delight to be around.
This position would be a great match for you if:
– You are looking for a career in community rehabilitation that will allow you to grow for the long term.
– You have 3-4 years minimum clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist (ABI/ SCI/ NDIS/ Aged Care Home Visiting preferred).
– You are able to follow processes and work autonomously but are always ready to admit when you need help or further direction.
– You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and doing a bit of hard work.
– You love efficiency and have the initiative to get things done when you see they are needed.
– You are thorough and avoid cutting corners.
– You value yourself as a person. You are humble and kind and honesty is important to you.
– You are a great communicator.
– You strive for the best outcomes for your clients and are prepared to go above and beyond for them.
We are looking for a therapist who has home visiting, NDIS and rehabilitation experience already. We want someone with excellent clinical skills and the ability to assess and treat a variety of conditions with adults of all ages.
We are looking for someone to mentor and train who also wants to grow. We promise a workplace that will challenge and stretch you as well as care and support you. We are a determined and driven team but we also know how to have fun.
We will consider full time or part time applicants. If you are looking to return to work after having children and school hours suits you better please still apply as we are happy to be flexible.
Perks of the job include;
- Work for a friendly, dynamic and respected Occupational Therapy provider.
- Flexibility with start/ finish times and working days to suit your lifestyle.
- Support and mentoring from our experienced team – whenever you need it.
- Regular internal in-service and mentoring for clinical skill development.
- An annual training allowance for professional development.
- A caseload that brings great diversity and learning opportunities. No two working days are ever the same.
- The opportunity to be part of something special – making a positive difference in people’s lives and helping our team and small business grow.
If you think you might be the person we are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your resume
- A letter indicating why you would like this job and why you think you are suited to it.