It is likely that you are experiencing physical changes and a range of different emotions. We want you to achieve the best possible quality of life by assisting you to set and accomplish goals in the area’s of your life which are most important to you.
Our role includes but is not limited to:
- Education and practical advice on how to manage symptoms associated with fatigue, breathlessness, anxiety and pain.
- Home assessment to identify what is practically possible to support your choice to visit, return or remain within your home.
- Advice and provision of specialised equipment to increase independence and make things easier for you.
- Facilitating engagement in meaningful quality of life activities.
- Advice on technology to increase independence, safety and enhance social communication.
For a full list of services and to discuss your specific needs please contact us.