Are you an experienced and passionate occupational therapist ?
Would you prefer to have more control over your work/ life balance?
Do you want to make a positive difference in people’s lives?
Are you looking for a satisfying career where you will be supported and mentored?
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join our mobile team in the area of home visiting and community rehabilitation.
Established in 2010, Positive Step is dedicated and passionate about providing comprehensive services to enable people to reach their potential and return to the activities they love. Positive Step only employ senior occupational therapists and our vision is to provide exceptional, tailored interventions to our clients. Our mission is to build a team who can educate, support and empower our clients.
We are looking for someone pretty amazing….someone who is hard working, friendly and a delight to be around.
This position would be a great match for you if:
– You are looking for a career in community rehabilitation that will allow you to grow for the long term.
– You have 4 years minimum clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist (ABI/ SCI/ NDIS/ Aged Care/ Home Visiting preferred).
– You are able to follow processes and work autonomously but are always ready to admit when you need help or further direction.
– You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and doing a bit of hard work.
– You love efficiency and have the initiative to get things done when you see they are needed.
– You are thorough and avoid cutting corners.
– You value yourself as a person. You are humble and kind and honesty is important to you.
– You are a great communicator.
– You strive for the best outcomes for your clients and are prepared to go above and beyond for them.
We want someone with excellent clinical skills and the ability to assess and treat adults with a variety of disabilities.
Ideally we are looking for someone to work full time but we will consider part time applicants. If you are looking to return to work after having children and school hours suits you better please still apply as we can be flexible.
Perks of the job include;
- Work for a friendly, dynamic and respected Occupational Therapy provider.
- Flexibility with start/ finish times and working days to suit your lifestyle.
- Work from the comfort of your own home and reduce time spent traveling to/ from work.
- Comprehensive induction and training from the business owners.
- Support and mentoring from our experienced team – whenever you need it.
- Regular internal in-service and mentoring for clinical skill development.
- Monthly staff meetings where lunch is provided for you.
- All technology and work related equipment is provided.
- A generous annual training allowance for professional development.
- A caseload that brings great diversity and learning opportunities. No two working days are ever the same.
- Prompt approval of annual leave requests to ensure that you can take the holidays that you want.
- We will give you the day off on your birthday – paid !
- All travel expenses are reimbursed.
If you think you might be the person we are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your resume
- A letter indicating why you would like this job and why you think you are suited to it.